Thursday, October 9, 2008

Soccer of the World: Chivas Baseball Cap

Soccer of the World: Chivas Baseball Cap
Customer Review: Was Shipped the wrong item!
I was very upset about this order. I verified that I ordered the correct item the "Baseball Cap" HOWEVER...I was sent a Winter ski cap? What the heck! And when you call the customer service to try and get this resolved you get an answering machine. I needed this item for Christmas. I'm still waiting on a call back from customer service!


Can The Football Formula guide really achieve the strike rate that the author claims on its website? Having been betting on football for almost 3 years now, I must say that I have not been the most successful punter. Even though I am currently in profit, it is a very small amount that is nothing to brag about. But I guess that is better than being a losing punter.

1. Is There Really a Way to Make Consistent Profits From Football Betting?

For years I have been trying to find the right way to bet on soccer, and one of the latest systems I found on the web is called The Football Formula. Even though I am usually very skeptical and would avoid these systems (because they are mostly junk), the free report that the author distributes actually contains some very useful information, so I decided to give this guide a try.

2. What Have I Learned in The Football Formula?

The first thing I have understood is that I should never make any betting decisions based on my emotions, just for the sake of betting on the teams I support. Also, you must always be aware of the value of bets that you are getting if you want to have any chance of making a healthy amount of profit in the long term.

Bookmakers price their odds based on the amount of money placed on each outcome, and not on their actual percentage chance of occurring. This would therefore create opportunities for smart punters to take advantage of huge odds mis-pricing.

3. How Exactly Do You Find Value Bets in Football?

This is the skill that The Football Formula has taught me. Even though I have not been able to find bets every day (especially as many domestic leagues have ended at the moment), I have still been able to find value bets and profit nicely from some international games.

Is The Football Formula a scam? Visit http://www.top-review.org/the-football-formula.htm to read a FREE report about this betting guide, or CLICK HERE to See The Football Formula!

Al Qadsia Vs Urawa Red Diamonds Second Goal

No comments: